__



Sunday 25 March 2012

I Left My Heart in the White House

Told ya you'd be hearin' from me.

Not the story that I'm dodging Canada after all these years. Maybe I'm just deferrin' the trip. We'll see.

No. In case you've been hiding under a rock: Boo! I finally got a heart! Who knows. By the time you read this I may've already rejoined the public-private partnership with the worms.

It's nice to know, that when I do go, my long-arm legacy is still firmly rooted in the Executive Branch, which I never considered myself a part of. They can't take that away. Apparently. Hehe.

Hell, everybody's a potential enemy combatant now, at the pleasure of the Commander-in-Chief. Just the way I always said it should be. Every time somebody defends this president's policies, I'm the one who's vindicated.

Dead or undead, mine is the force to be reckoned with.